Kate is professionally trained in tantric healing work, using a holistic approach based on traditional Tantric-Taoist bodywork. The aim of the therapy is to help clients to release negative emotions and traumas stored in the body and by doing that, to bring more vitality, joy and positive energy into their lives.
We often hold negative emotions and trauma in our body’s cellular memory, so the bodywork can evoke unexpected memories and emotions which are ready to be released and healed. I create a safe and caring space to help clients to meet these emotions. The session also includes deeply relaxing and nurturing bodywork. [more to add here]
Therapeutic prostate and genital area massage:
The session may include therapeutic prostate and lingam massage, following initial consultation. In Eastern healing traditions the prostrate area is where men’s emotional and physical toxins can accumulate. The purpose of the prostrate massage is to help remove tension, emotional blockages and trauma in that area. It’s a very gentle massage, performed after deep relaxing bodywork. The aim of the lingam massage is to help heal erectile issues (such as erectile dysfunctions and premature ejaculation) and trauma. In addition, I can support clients with learning to separate orgasm and ejaculation for health and vitality. Overall, this brings more vitality and wellbeing into the whole body, and supports a healthy sex life.
I offer the option of team working with qualified holistic psychotherapists therapists who specialise in sexual issues. Please contact me for more details.
Some commonly asked questions:
– Will you be clothed or naked? I work clothed, as the focus of the session is about you, and your healing journey
– Is ejaculation part of the therapy? I help support men with the tantric practice of separating orgasm and ejaculation for health and vitality, so ejaculation isn’t part of this work
– Is the session interactive – will I be able to touch you? It’s not interactive massage. The session is about you receiving completely, and being supported to come back into connection with yourself
– How intimate is the tantric bodywork? The bodywork includes oil massage on a naked body, incorporating all parts of the body as a holistic healing approach for health and wellbeing. The session may include prostate and lingam massage, after initial consultation
– What am I likely to feel during the session? You’ll receive a long sequence of bodywork which may evoke strong memories and emotions from the past. The emotional release work will be balanced with deeply relaxing and nurturing bodywork to create trust and safety
– Length / cost of session? Sessions last 4 – 5 hours, and cost £350. A deposit of £100 is payable in advance
– Location of session? Sessions take place in Hammersmith, West London. I don’t offer outcalls
– How soon can I get an appointment? I generally book clients 1-2 weeks in advance, but last minute appointments are sometimes available