Kate is professionally trained in tantric healing work, using a holistic approach based on traditional Tantric-Taoist bodywork. She supports clients with a range of sexual issues, including erectile issues (ED and PE), prostatitis, and other physical and emotional issues around intimacy. The overall aim of the therapy is to help clients bring more vitality, love and wellbeing into their lives. Sessions include full consultation and a long sequence of somatic bodywork therapy.
Tantric Healing, in London: Making way for deeper, more fulfilling intimacy and relationships:
We often hold past negative experiences and trauma in our body’s cellular memory, which can affect our love life and relationships. The Tantric-Taoist bodywork can evoke unexpected memories and emotions which are ready to be released and healed. Kate creates a safe and caring space to help clients to meet these emotions, and to reconnect more deeply with their sexuality. Sessions include deeply relaxing and nurturing bodywork as part of the therapy.
Therapeutic prostate and genital area massage:
The session may include therapeutic prostate and lingam massage, following initial consultation. In Eastern healing traditions the prostate gland is an area where men can accumulate tension and emotional / physical toxins. The purpose of the prostate massage is to help manage stress from day-to-day life, to work with any emotional blockages and trauma in that area, and to maintain a healthy prostate gland. It’s a very gentle massage, performed after deep relaxing bodywork.
*New*: Kate is now offering 3-hr sessions (treatment price £200) focusing on therapeutic prostate massage, ideal for men who need regular treatments to manage stress and prostate health. These sessions include time for consultation, deep healing bodywork for the back of the body, and the therapeutic prostate massage treatment.
The aim of the lingam massage is to help heal erectile issues (such as erectile dysfunction / premature ejaculation) and trauma. In addition, she also supports clients with learning to separate orgasm and ejaculation for health and vitality. In Eastern traditions, this ancient practice helps keeps men vital and youthful, through the retention of sexual energy, and helps them to journey longer with their partners during intimacy.
I offer the option of team-working with qualified holistic psychotherapists, who specialize in sexual issues. Please contact Kate for more details.
Some commonly asked questions:
– Will you be clothed or naked? I work clothed, as the focus of the session is about you, and your own healing journey
– Is ejaculation part of the therapy? I help support men with the tantric practice of separating orgasm and ejaculation for health and vitality, so ejaculation isn’t part of this work
– Is the session interactive – will I be able to touch you? It’s not interactive massage. The session is about you receiving completely, and being supported to come back into connection with yourself
– How intimate is the tantric bodywork? The bodywork includes oil massage on a naked body, incorporating all parts of the body as a holistic healing approach for health and wellbeing. The session may include prostate and lingam massage, after initial consultation
– What am I likely to feel during the session? You’ll receive a long sequence of bodywork which may evoke strong memories and emotions from the past. The emotional release work will be balanced with deeply relaxing and nurturing bodywork to create trust, safety and enjoyment
– Length / cost of session:
4 – 5 hour bodywork therapy session (working with the whole body): £350
3-hour therapeutic prostate massage treatment (back of body only): £200
A deposit of £100 is payable in advance. Shorter appointments are not possible
– Location of session: Hammersmith, West London
– Do you offer offer outcalls: No
– How soon can I get an appointment? I generally book clients 1-2 weeks in advance, but last minute appointments are sometimes available.
Please contact me if you have any further questions. Thank you.