About Ralf Marzen:
Ralf is a psychologist (Dip Psych), trauma therapist and mindfulness teacher with 20 years of experience working with individuals and groups.
He is the first accredited NARM practitioner in the UK and a NARM supervisor and senior assistant to Dr Laurence Heller, the founder of this revolutionary approach to trauma healing. Ralf qualified in Somatic Experiencing Practitioner (SE Adv) and also trained in ISP (Integrated Somatic Psychotherapy) and Advanced EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques).
Ralf says about his work: “On a personal level, I am familiar with the effects of both shock and developmental trauma. In my own ongoing healing journey, I have found the sensitivity, compassion and clarity to support others in their trauma recovery. I am dedicated to helping my clients overcome the effects of trauma and to cultivate more balanced, connected, and meaningful lives.”
Some of the main questions and explanations from the workshop:
- Simplified explanation of what Trauma is
- When does trauma/emotional release happen?
- Emotional release – when is it too much of a release or too little?
- How do we know someone is ready to meet their trauma?
- Why people say yes when they mean no?
- How do we assess client inner state in a session?
- How to help a client to access their trauma?
- What is the difference between bodywork and other therapies?
- How to measure progress?
- How to deal with trauma during session?
- Does healing crisis exist?
- Limits of knowledge
- How do we make this a safe practice?
By joining our tantric massage, sexological bodywork, intimacy coaching directory you will receive a 50% discount code to purchase this video!