This site contains some (because part of it is about healing work) materials of a sexually explicit nature with photographs, videos and links to websites of interest to Adults. Access is only allowed for individuals who agree to the following terms set out below:
- I am at least 18 years old and I will not allow any minor to access this website.
- I agree to receive sexually explicit adult content.
- The authors of this site accept no responsibility for third party actions and I release them from any and all liability.
THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE APPLY TO YOUR USE AND ACCESS OF THE TANTRALIZE.COM WEB SITE.
We do not condone, promote or endorse any unlawful activity. We consider professional masseurs and masseuses to be companions who are paid for their time only. Any information that is posted on this website is for private entertainment, holistic therapy or research purposes only. All descriptions of activities are the responsibility of the writers and contributors. We assume that all rates quoted are for time only and anything that takes place between consenting adults are private personal matters.
If members intend to utilize professional qualifications they should first be submitted to [email protected] We accept no liability in respect of such stated qualifications as to their genuineness or jurisdiction. To the extent necessary we may require further written proof of qualifications.
Terms of Service
- INTRODUCTION Tantralize.com
(the “Site”) is a service for adult men and women to meet each other online and is owned and operated by Tantralize – (the “Company”). These Terms of Service govern your use of this Site, whether or not you register as a member (“Member”).
- MEMBERSHIP SERVICE AND FEES
If you terminate your Premium Membership at any time you will not be entitled to any refund of unused membership fees. You agree to pay all fees and charges incurred in connection with your membership in the Service (including any applicable taxes) at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred. All fees and charges are nonrefundable. Change in fees and charges or new fees or charges will be posted on the site at any time. You are responsible for any fees or charges incurred to access the Service through an Internet Service Provider or other third party service, including but not limited to telephone charges. YOU, AND NOT US, SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PAYMENT OF ANY AMOUNTS BILLED TO YOUR CREDIT CARD BY A THIRD PARTY, WHICH WERE NOT AUTHORIZED BY YOU. You also understand that the Service may include advertisements.
- ACCOUNT SECURITY
Your account is private and should not be used by anyone else. As part of the registration process, you must provide accurate, complete information. It is your responsibility to maintain your account with complete information. You must select a password in order to access your account and may not reveal that password to anyone else. You may not use another Member’s password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and passwords. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or passwords or any other breach of security. You also agree to exit and log out of your account at the end of each session. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that may result if you fail to comply with these requirements.
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site and/or are a Member. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason, by clicking on “Delete Account” in My Account section, or upon receipt by the Company of your written or email notice of termination. The Company may terminate your membership for any reason, effective upon sending notice to you at the email address you provide as indicated in your Account Settings. If the Company terminates your membership in the Service because you have breached this Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused membership fees. Certain terms of this Agreement shall remain in effect even after the Agreement is terminated.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
The Company owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Site and the Service. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of the Company, and its licensors. Except for information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. The technology and the software underlying the Site and the Services is the property of the Company. You agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to the technology or software underlying the Site or the Services. You agree not to modify the software underlying the Site in any manner or form or to use modified versions of such software, including, without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Site.
- NON-COMMERCIAL USE BY MEMBERS
The Site is intended only for personal use by individual Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial purpose. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Members and should not use the Service or the Site for any purpose. You understand and agree that you may not reproduce, copy, resell, manipulate, or exploit any part of the Site for any commercial purpose.
- MEMBER CONTENT
You grant the Company a license to use the materials you post to the Site (“Member Content”). You will not be compensated for any Member Content. By posting Member Content to the Site, you warrant and represent that you are the sole owner of all rights to the Member Content posted by you or that you have the absolute right to license their use in accordance with this provision. While you will retain ownership of the copyright in the Member Content posted by you, you agree that all materials posted by you shall become part of a database, and that we will own the compilation copyright in that database. In addition, you hereby grant the Company an irrevocable license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, sell, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such materials, any portions of such materials and any derivative works created from such materials, in print, electronic and other media, by any means now known or developed in the future. You understand and agree that while the Company does not review each and every Member Content posted on the Site, we may periodically monitor any and all Member Content submitted to the Site to ensure compliance with these Terms of Service and with applicable laws. The Company may delete any Member Content that we, in our sole discretion, deem to violate these Terms of Service or other applicable laws.
The Company hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display the Site and the materials contained thereon for your personal use only, provided that you comply fully with these Terms of Service.
- ASSUMPTION OF RISK
You understand and acknowledge that your use of the Site is at your own risk and that we are not responsible for any loss or damages of any kind whatsoever that may arise out of or relate to your use of the Site.
- PROHIBITED CONTENT
You shall not make the following types of User Content available and agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any User Content that: (1) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; (2) advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation; or (3) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services. We reserve the right to terminate your receipt, transmission, or other distribution of any such material using the Site, and, if applicable, to delete any such material from our servers.
- ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Your use of the Site must also comply with the following Acceptable Use Policy. You agree that you will not:
- transmit any material that is offensive, harasses, degrades, or intimidates any individual on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- cause any harm to minors or perform any activity which is likely to cause such harm;
- take any action which encourages or consists of any threat of harm to any to any person or property;
- transmit any unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation;
- transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized to any data or other information of any third party;
- impersonate any person or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person;
- restrict or inhibit any other Member from using and enjoying any public area within the Site;
- forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site or to manipulate your presence on the Site;
- infringe on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code of the Site;
- advertise or otherwise solicit funds or engage in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent;
- access the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us for use in accessing the Site;
- make or attempt any unauthorized access to another Member’s account;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our server or network infrastructure;
- take any action which is harmful or potentially harmful to the Site, its server or network.
We reserve the right to terminate your receipt, transmission, or other distribution of any such material using the Site, and, if applicable, to delete any such material from our servers.
- RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
The Company reserves the right, without assuming any obligation and in our sole discretion, to take any of the following actions at any time and for any reason without notice to you:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of our Service;
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of our Service;
- Refuse, move, or remove any material that you submit to the Site for any reason;
- Deactivate or delete your accounts and all related information and files in your account;
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Site.
You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for taking any of these actions.
- TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to the Company and its affiliates. Except as otherwise provided herein, you may not reproduce, perform, create derivative works from, republish, upload, edit, post, transmit, or distribute in any way whatsoever, any materials from the Site or any other web site owned or operated by the Company without prior written permission. Any modification of the materials contained on the Site, or any portion thereof, or use of the web site for any other purpose constitutes an infringement of the Company’s copyrights and other proprietary rights. Use of any materials contained on the Site on any other web site or other networked computer environment is prohibited without the Company’s prior written permission.
- LINKED WEBSITES
The Company is not necessarily affiliated with the web sites which may be linked to or from the Site and is not responsible for their content. Links from the Site to other linked web sites are for your convenience only and are not intended to be referrals or endorsements of the linked web sites. The Company does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communications or materials available at other linked web sites and you access them at your own risk.
- TERMINATION OF SERVICE
You understand and agree that the Company may, in its sole discretion and at any time, terminate your use of the Site. The Company may also, in its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue or limit or restrict any user’s access to the Site, for any reason. The Company may, in its sole discretion and at any time, alter, suspend, or discontinue, all or a portion of the Site, including the availability of any feature and content. You understand that the Company may take any one or more of these actions without prior notice to you. Should the Company take any of these actions, it may, in its sole discretion, immediately deactivate and/or delete any or all information contained on the Site. You understand and agree that the Company shall not have any liability to you or any other person for any termination of your access to the Site, or removal of information contained therein.
THE COMPANY ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DELETION, OR FAILURE TO STORE, THE MISDELIVERY, OR THE UNTIMELY DELIVERY OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL, COMPUTER VIRUSES, DISASTERS OR ANY OTHER DESTRUCTION OR DAMAGE OF ANY MATERIAL ON THE SITE
You agree to indemnify Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives from any and all third party claims, losses, liability, damages, and/or costs.
If, for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any term or condition in these Terms of Service to be unenforceable, all other terms and conditions will remain unaffected and in full force and effect.
- COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOTICE
If you believe that any content appearing on the Site has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us and provide the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- The exact URL or a description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
By this filing, the Company seeks to preserve any and all exemptions from liability that may be available under the copyright law, but not necessarily stipulate that it is a service provider as defined in the UK Copyright, Designs & Patents Act 1998.
The Company may be serve any notice by posting them on the Site or delivering them to you through e-mail. You may update your e-mail address by e-mailing us at: [email protected] or changing it in the My Account section of the Site.
QUESTIONS: Please e-mail us to [email protected] if you have any questions concerning these Terms of Service.
Last revised on 13th of September 2018